PPTP Protocol for Ubuntu Linux OS
- This tutorial is compatible with Ubuntu Linux 12.10 and higher
- The following tutorial has been created on Ubuntu 19.10 (64-bit)
Step #1: Click on your Network Connection/ Wi-Fi icon and open “Wired Settings” (or Wi-Fi Settings).
Step #2: Click on “+” sign next to VPN.
Step #3: Select Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol
Step #4: Click on Advanced
Step #5: In “Security” select 128-bit (most secure) and click on OK
Step #6: Now in the Add VPN Window, enter the following details:
- Connection name: Whatever name you like for example FastestVPN_Australia_PPTP
- Gateway: Your desired PPTP server address as in this case Australia au.jumptoserver.com. Click here to get the complete list of PPTP VPN Server addresses
- Username: Your FastestVPN Username
- Password: Your FastestVPN Password
- Select an option to store your password
Click on Add at top right side.
Step #7: Now your VPN profile has been created. Turn its switch on to connect to the VPN.
You are now connected to FastestVPN on Ubuntu via PPTP protocol.
Enjoy Complete Online Freedom with FastestVPN Speed.
To disconnect VPN click on the connected VPN connection name and click Turn Off