OpenVPN for Android
This tutorial will show you how to setup FastestVPN using OpenVPN (TCP, UDP) Protocol on your Android.
Android OS Compatibility:
- Android OS 4.1 and later versions
Step #1: Download/ install OpenVPN Connect App from Google Play Store.
Step #2: Download Openvpn TCP and UDP Config files from here.
Step #6: Now open the OpenVPN Connect App which you’ve downloaded in Step 1. Switch to the “File” tab
Step #8: Select your desired server from the list and then tap on “IMPORT” at the top right corner.
Step #9: Follow these steps:
- Enter a title such as “Australia-TCP”
- Enter your FastestVPN username and password
- Put a check mark on “Save password” in case you want the password to be saved for this specific server
- Tap on “ADD” at the top right side
Step #11: Tap on “Continue”.
You will be connected shortly.
Enjoy Complete Online Freedom with FastestVPN Speed