PPTP Protocol for Debian Linux OS
- The following tutorial has been created on Debian 10.2.0 (64-bit)
Step #1: Open Terminal and enter the following command:
Step #2: Now enter:
Step #3: Click on your Network Connection/ Wi-Fi icon and open “Wired Settings” (or Wi-Fi Settings).
Step #4: Click on “+” sign next to VPN.
Step #5: Select Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol
Step #6: Click on Advanced
Step #7: Check mark Use Point-to-Point encryprion and click on OK
Step #8: Now in the Add VPN Window, enter the following details:
- Connection name: Whatever name you like for example FastestVPN_Austria
- Gateway: Your desired PPTP server address as in this case Austria at.jumptoserver.com. Click here to get the complete list of PPTP VPN Server addresses
- Username: Your FastestVPN Username
- Select an option to store your password
- Password: Your FastestVPN Password
Click on Add at top right side.
Step #9: Now your VPN profile has been created. Turn its switch on to connect to the VPN.
VPN conenction will go under process.
FastestVPN will be connected after a few seconds.
Enjoy Complete Online Freedom with FastestVPN Speed.
To disconnect VPN click on the connected VPN connection name and click Turn Off