L2TP VPN Setup for Chromebook
Step #1: Sign in to Chromebook if not done already and click on your account photo at the bottom right corner.
Step #2: Click on “Settings” gear icon.
Step #3: Click on “Add connection > Add OpenVPN/ L2TP“.
Step #4: Enter the following information.
- Server hostname: Enter your desired L2TP server address as in this case US-Chicago server address us-cc-l2tp-01.jumptoserver.com is entered. Click here to find FastestVPN complete L2TP server list.
- Service name: Whatever you want to name your VPN connection, such as FastestVPN.
- Provider type: L2TP/IPSec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: psk123
- Username: FastestVPN Username
- Password: FastestVPN Password
- Click on “Connect”.
You are done!!
Enjoy Complete Online Freedom with FastestVPN Speed