OpenVPN for Android
Step #1: Download/ install OpenVPN Connect App from Google Play Store.
Step #2: Download Openvpn TCP and UDP Config files from here.
[Note: Re-download these config files after every 15 days to get the updated server list]
Step #3: Go to your phone’s Downloads and select the FastestVPN config files’ zip folder.
Step #4: Unzip/ Extract this zip folder.
Step #5: In the extracted folder, you will see TCP and UDP files’ folders.
Step #6: Move TCP and UDP Files’ folders in your phone’s Internal Storage/ Device Storage.
- Note: You can move only TCP Files, only UDP Files, or both folders as per desire.
Step #7: Now open the OpenVPN Connect App which you’ve downloaded in Step 1.
Step #8: Tap on “OVPN Profile”.
Step #9: Tap on “Internal Storage”/ “Device Storage”.
Step #10: Tap on TCP files or UDP files whatever your desire.
Step #11: Select your desired server from the list and then tap on “IMPORT” at the top right corner.
Step #12: Follow these steps:
- Enter a title name such as “Australia-TCP”
- Enter your FastestVPN username and password
- Put a check mark on “Save password” in case you want the password to be saved for this specific server
- Tap on “ADD” at the top right side
Step #13: It will display connection request, tap on “OK”.
Step #14: Tap on “Continue”.
You will be connected shortly. Enjoy Complete Online Freedom with FastestVPN Speed